sobota 4. září 2010

what I miss on my X10 mini android phone

As I already mentioned on my blog, I am the proud owner of incredible SE X10 mini android phone.

But nothing in the world is perfect, there are some few things I'd like to mention

1] desktop screens - this phone has a limited space on the desktop screen and SE development team decided to put only 1 (one) widget to each of them. Maybe it's handy for someone but I changed it to ADW desktop right few days after I got this phone.

2] built - in onscreen keyboard in SE X10 mini - surprisingly doesn't have left or right arrows to move actual position of cursor which cause it's hard to correct misspelled characters especially near borders of the screen
any TIP for replacement?

3] software button for taking photos / I always move phone when I press hardware picture-taking button what causes picture gets blurred, I would appreciate the possibility to use software button :o)

4] I AM MISSING ANDROID 2.1 (bored by current 1.6)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat